Monday, March 9, 2009

Random Shots



Here are some random photos from over the past few months.

John's favorite past time...sticking food items to our kids foreheads.



Morgan and Trinity at their "Tea with Tights" dance recital in January. They were so cute up their in their garden fairy outfits.

Conner in the tub... we see this cheesy smile all the time!

Trinity ~ our future hairdresser. I am pretty sure she used every clip and bobby pin that we have in our house fixing up her and her kitty's hair.

Hunter at one of his basketball games. He just finished his season.

My boys...


This is what I saw the other morning as I was looking out our kitchen window. Zoe was hanging out the bathroom window.

Jasmine on the day of her fifth grade program. She will be 11 in April. The time has gone by way too quickly and I am having a hard time watching her turn into a young lady.

6 comments:

The Stefanek Quints said...

i enjoyed your updates! fun to learn about connor. glad that he is doing better. we need to get him and garrett together sometime. spring break would be great to get together. amy told me about your girls weekend. how fun. i need to do that with my family. miss you.

Ben Whitmer said...

Hey, Melissa! The pictures are adorable, you are awesome to be there for sweet little guys, like Connor. I hope everything is great in your world!

Whitmer Family said...

AHHHH, I hate that. I was signed in with my hubbies account. The last comment was really from me, not him :)

Stephanie said...

Yay... updates to the blog world. I love the shot of Connor with the fish stuck to his forehead. Very cute.... Jasmine is getting to be quite the YW. I remember a little eight year old that was so excited to be in activity days and heck now she is heading toward YW's. Wow! Keep up with the update sister... :o)

The Stefanek Quints said...

i heart ikea too! it's the bomb! love the random pics. keep em coming. that little boy is darling. how long have you had him for? and up for dinner next week? you said we would try it, unless someone gets sick or i have to work. geesh!

Karen K. said...

Aha! I found your blog! I'm going to add you to my list if you don't mind. I scrolled down through it really, really quickly (cuz I'm supposed to be working you know...) I love your family pictures and the pictures of Conner are really cute too--fun to see him in a different environment instead of at the office with this somewhat terrified expression when he sees me. ;)