Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Leave it to my Brother...

So a few weeks ago we had a garage sale. Now I am not a huge fan of garage sales, but I am so sick of storing "stuff" that I had finally had it! Luckily I was able to get my mom and my sister on board because the more "stuff" the better the sale. We did the sale on a Friday and Saturday. At the heat of the day on Saturday my brother Zachary decided to mess around with some of the stuff that we were selling. My brother-in-law Robert was selling his snowboarding boots, helmet & goggles. John had a snowboard and a snowsuit that we had picked up somewhere for when Jazzy grew into it. Now, keep in mind that my brother Zachary will be fifteen this month ~ that should say it all!!






So, my family can never go without giving Zack a dare. So, in 90 degree weather John dares Zachary to walk like that down to the little market that is 3 blocks away and purchase a Popsicle. He has to carry the snowboard with him and no one is allowed to comment on his attire.





We sent Hunter along on his bike with Zack to make sure that it all worked like it was supposed to. Of course Zack took the dare and off he went.



Not long after he comes running back down our street, Popsicles in hand. By the time he got to the house he was pretty sure that he was dying of heat exhaustion. I can't remember the last time we all laughed so hard!! Way to go Zack for never letting us down!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Okay, that is awesome! I love this post... way to go Zach...

Beth/mom/AB said...

LOL Way to go Zach.... too funny!

Beth